I thought this was a fitting title unless you are getting dressed up to go to the supermarket, I have some new looks I have styled that I still wanted to be able to share with you and there is no harm in planning our Summer wardrobe’s ready for when we are allowed out again, here in the UK we are currently being advised to stay at home and only leave for essential journeys or a walk around your village/town once a day during this pandemic. This blog post is sponsored by Femme Luxe Finery but I have included some other pieces too that I think you will like. I am also going to share some ideas of things to do at home to keep you busy during this time.
So my first look is this bodycon red dress, which if you are missing going out and decide to have your own bar crawl or at home party then this is definitely what you should be wearing, I really like the square neck line too and it’s such a summery colour.
Or if you decide you are going to make a little effort for your partner and dress up for dinner then knock them out with this dress, it is the Red Square Neck Ruched Bodycon Mini Dress – Gina and is currently £18.99, shop the dress directly here – https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/red-square-neck-ruched-bodycon-mini-dress-gina.
My second outfit is the ideal loungewear look, which lets face it is what most of us have been living in for the past 2 weeks already, I love the colour of this set and the joggers are SO comfy.
The pink joggers are from Femme Luxe Finery and they are called Light Pink Cuffed Joggers – Lizzie and are only £11.99 there are lots of different shades available too – https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/light-pink-cuffed-joggers-lizzie the crop top is from Sara Ashcroft’s brand SLA the label it is also really comfy and super flattering, and this is also available in a few different colours, shop here – https://www.slathelabel.com/products/pink-super-soft-crop-top.
5 things to do to keep busy –
- Read a book – my sister likes to read so I have a large collection to get through, I find it really relaxing and it gives you a chance to just switch off from everything thats currently going on and get lost in your book, you could either read fictional or an auto biography.
- Learn a new language – this is something I definitely want to spend time doing, my boyfriend is Polish so I have been meaning to learn more of his language, even if you just download an app like Duolingo and learn some basic phrases, maybe even for your next holiday, yes we can dream!
- Tidy – have a real good clear out, de-clutter and deep clean these are 2 things I want to spend some time doing, it’s something I always put off doing and use the excuse of when I have time, this is the perfect time.
- Binge watch a series – this is the one time you don’t have the guilt of staying in all day and watching episodes back to back, get your favourite snacks, light some candles and relax.
- Take up a new hobby – or find your love for one you have previously started, thats one of the reasons I want to keep blogging, I also love taking photos especially more flatlay styles or maybe you like to cook or have always wanted to write your own book.
The third look are these cute summer tops worn with white jeans, these are my classic Zara ones that I have had for a few years now and come out every Spring/Summer so definitely worth investing in a good pair.
I really love the frill detail and the tie at the front, it makes the design a little different and it is such a nice colour, it will also look great with denim shorts. This is from Femme Luxe Finery too and is called the Blue Shrilled Waist Milkmaid Crop Top – Mary and is only £8.99, shop here https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/blue-shrilled-waist-milkmaid-crop-top-mary.
I brought this top for a holiday I had booked to go on in April, unfortunately thats on hold now so I have just been wearing it around the house instead on those days i’m feeling a little extra, this top is from ASOS and is £25.00 – https://rstyle.me/+G0gNZcJCWDM8Q-Xc9heKRA (affiliate link).
I hope you have enjoyed my latest blog post, please share below any new ways you are keeping busy whilst staying at home. Hope everyone is staying safe too. Don’t forget to check out Femme Luxe Finery’s website for lots of new pieces – https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk.
Thanks Again Becca…X
*This blog post is sponsored*