This lovely weather has got me dreaming of pretty pastel colours, floral scents and summery dresses, so I have put together a wishlist to help inspire you and get you in the mood for spring of everything I am currently dreaming off.
My selection includes the new book from Lily Pebbles putting into perspective friendships from old to new, the perfect beach holiday read or relaxing day in the garden. Or how about treating yourself to one of the perfect gift sets for her by Clive Christian with standout scents and pretty bottles. Or maybe you’re looking to add a bit of colour to your home, their is something to inspire everyone or even a cute gift for your bestie.
From the top left to bottom right –
1. The sun definitely motivates me and what cuter way to drink your coffee than in this Oliver Bonas mug, it will brighten up any coffee table – shop here for £12.
2. This beautiful Topshop dress, you’ll be twirling in the sunshine as soon as you put it on, instant mood lifter – shop here for £46.
3. Grab yourself a blanket and head down to your local park with Lily Pebbles new ‘it’ book The F Word – shop here currently £11.99.
4. This Desenio print will add colour to any room – shop here with 20% off it is only £6.95.
5. Treat yourself and create lifetime moments and memories through the discovery of senses with Clive Christian’s perfume sets – gift sets for her from £195.
6. I am so desperate to get my hands on these Raybans, I am currently rocking a hight street imitation – shop here at £127.
7. Ugg have always been renowned for their comfort footwear and these are so cute, ideal for long walks around the shops – shop here at £100.
8. Brighten up your living space or enjoy the sunshine outside in comfort with this gorgeous bold floral printed cushion from Oliver Bonas – shop here £32.
9. And finally this super cute bag that can be worn over the shoulder or through your trouser belt loops, I love the parrot design too – shop here.
What’s on your Spring wishlist?