I think Autumn is the best time to update your wardrobe and add some new key pieces, it so much easier to find classic pieces this time of year that you can bring out year after year. In this blog post I am going to share some of my favourite pieces I have added to my autumn style wishlist and a few pieces I have kindly been gifted recently including some statement ankle boots and a gorgeous jewellery set.
The Coat –
This season its all about the oversized coat and jackets, which is better for us, We can add even more layers underneath and get away with it, I get so cold so this is so ideal for me. I have also seen a lot of long length coats, the styles seem to be similar to last year with the classic trench coat, teddy bear jacket and puffer style jackets but just a bit more extreme, here are two of my current favourites.
- The Zara Oversized Cotton Coat £79.99. You can dress this up for a date night out for dinner or wear it in the day with a hoodie, jeans and biker boots. – https://www.zara.com/uk/en/oversized-cotton-coat-p08223275.html?v1=33196776&v2=1281618
- The Topshop Cream Check Jacket £59.00. I think this one can be renamed the ‘blogger jacket’ I love seeing everyone style this differently, it is definitely the jacket to get your hands on this year. – https://rstyle.me/+E3kwk5AvyPWd_k54QmK5pw
The Boots –
As always there are so many different styles to choose from so here are my two favourites, as well as the chunky biker boots I am currently obsessing over any white boots.
- These ones are currently on ASOS at £48.00 with a decent heel you can wear them during the day too, I think these would look great with a knitted dress or checkered skirt. – https://rstyle.me/+F14TYlXKUBvbTp5vY9xqyQ
- Cucu Fashion Bedda Red Chelsea Ankle Boots £32.00 I love this colour, very autumnal and the added snake print detail makes them stand out. – https://www.cucufashion.co.uk/ankle-boots/ I also have a discount code to save 10% – ‘REBECCA10’
Of course we had to cover knitwear, I think my favourite thing about winter are the cosy jumpers, these two knitwear pieces are on my lust list for sure.
- Stradivarius basic oversized knit in beige only £19.99, this will look great with a cute pair of ankle boots, white jeans or faux leather trousers and the Zara coat above. – https://rstyle.me/+nL7xU1jv2lbIpTp8o2w9lQ
- Zara Knit Jogging Trousers £25.99 how cosy do these look, I don’t think I even need to say anymore apart from why aren’t they in my wardrobe already. – https://www.zara.com/uk/en/knit-jogging-trousers-p05536100.html?v1=29235972&v2=1281621
A cute bag and some simple jewellery to complete your look.
- Leo Mazzotti, they have so many classic pieces but also statement bracelets if you want to add a bit of colour to your overall look, shop their whole range here – https://leomazzotti.com/shop/
- Dune Evangelina Quilted Bag £63.00 in pink, this shoulder bag will complete any outfit. – https://rstyle.me/+cCYt9Xq7Rgt0P7EkuMBWsg
What AW pieces are you currently loving? Thanks for reading my latest post, hope you have enjoyed it and got lots of new outfit inspiration.