So recently I have been nominated for two different awards to celebrate bloggers by other bloggers –
The first one was by the lovely beauty blogger Taylor at Taylor Talks – Liebster Award Taylor Talks Blog!
These are the questions she put together for her favourite bloggers:
1.Who’s your favourite musician or band? Beyonce always! One of the best days when I saw her live with my two best friends.
2.Whats your favourite makeup brand? (Can be drugstore or high end) Definitely Dior purely because I wouldn’t be able to live without my foundation but otherwise I usually shop at Boots for my make up.
3.Whats your favourite Netflix show? Breaking Bad, I didn’t expect to like this one that much it was something my boyfriend wanted to watch but I properly got in to it.
4.What spring trend are you looking forward to? (can be fashion or beauty) Anything colour related, i’m just really excited to put my outfits together for Coachella!
5.What or who inspired you to start a blog? I wanted something creative to do once I’d finished Uni as the job I got into turned out to not be very creative and i’ve always loved putting clothes together and got asked a lot where they were from so I thought this would be perfect! I also love Sarah Ashcroft’s blog and have followed her for ages so that was a massive inspiration.
6.Would you ever think about starting a Youtube Channel, if you haven’t yet? Yes me and my best friend are working on creating our own channel together, which we are both really excited about!
7.What blog posts do you like creating the most? I like outfit posts and also travel posts because I love looking through all the photos and memories afterwards.
8.If you could travel the world, where would you go? Thailand, Australia, California my list just keeps on growing!
9.Whats your dream career? To be a full time fashion and travel blogger with my best friend.
10.Who has been your number one supporter with your blogging journey? I have been really lucky that my family, friends and boyfriend have all been massively supportive and wanted to get involved and help in anyway possible, I couldn’t be more grateful for all the support I have received so far.
11. When did you start your blog? I had a blog at Uni for my degree work but it wasn’t properly until October last year that I got back into it and then I’ve had my new blog for a few weeks now 🙂
Love Rosie – Sisterhood of the world bloggers Love Rosie’s Blog
1.Which celebrity would you love to meet? Natasha Oakley, I literally want to be her!
2. How would you describe your style? I would say it definitely changes a lot and that I don’t have a specific look I just wear what I like and this changes ALOT!
3. What do you do when you aren’t blogging? Spend time with my friends and family, I love discovering new places and I eat out way to much.
4. Whats your favourite time of year? Summer, thats an easy one I am a true summer baby I absolutely love the sun.
5. What’s your favourite food? Banoffee pie, I could eat it all day everyday.
6. What’s your favourite blog post and why? Properly my Triangl Bikini post, because its such a nice bikini but also because I was so excited when they contacted me asking if they could send me one and I had literally wanted one for ages.
7. What made you start blogging? I wanted something creative to do once I’d finished Uni as the job I got into turned out to not be very creative and i’ve always loved putting clothes together and got asked a lot where they were from so I thought this would be perfect! I also love Sarah Ashcroft’s blog and have followed her for ages so that was a massive inspiration.
8. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? The Maldives, purely because of Sarah Ashcroft’s snapchat stories – it looks incredible.
9. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done? I get embarrassed so easily so I tend to blank these experiences from my memory, but it will more than likely be when I’d had too many wines and refused to listen to my friends recounting the story.
10. It’s Friday night – are you more of a dress up, out on the town or jammies and night in sort of girl? Dressed up out on the town for a few cocktails with my girls.
My Questions –
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- What is your favourite item of clothing, past or present?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
- If you had any advice for someone who wanted to start blogging, what would it be?
- Whats the one film you could watch over and over again?
- Where is your favourite place you have travelled to so far?
- Who would be your dream dinner party guest?
- If you could only wear one style of shoes for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Whats your favourite restaurant?
My Nominees –
- Jill Gourlay at I Wear My Wages
- Mel at Just MelKate
- Siobhan Maroney at Just A Uniform
- Bee at Queen Beady
- Gemma Rose at Across This Page
I hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me, be sure to check out the girls above their blogs are amazing!!